How to measure your Dog for good fit Collar
How to measure your Dog for good fit Collar:
Please be advised that:
- The collar will fit on central hole. In general the collar will have 5 holes with a distance of 1 inch (25 mm) between two holes.
- If your Dog's neck size is 20 inches (50 cm) then the collar will fit on central hole at 20 inches (50 cm).
- The collar will also have two smaller size holes - 18 inch (45 cm) and 19 inch (47.5 cm) and two bigger size holes - 21 inch (52.5 cm) and 22 inch (55 cm).
- There will also be tip of the collar after last hole about 2 inch long (5 cm).
- For 2 ply collars there will be tip of the collar after last hole about 4 inch long (10 cm).
- 2 ply leather collars are 2 inch bigger to make sure that it will fit your dog.
- Padded leather collars are 1 inch bigger to make sure that it will fit your dog.
- Those are handcrafted collars and some sizes will differ a little (not in significant way).